Immerse yourself in a joyous, soulful and transformational yoga and meditation teacher training guided by Faith Hunter, E-RYT 500. Faith, and a team of experienced and inspirational instructors, will offer an opportunity for you to dance on a sea of self-discovery, learn how to embrace your yoga practice, your life and become a positive changemaker in your community. This transformational experience will offer you the skills you need to become an inspiring yoga teacher leading from the heart.
What you will gain?
- Faith will provide you with the methods, techniques and language that is rooted in inclusion.
- Provide guidance on teaching students of all levels (beginners to advanced).
- Teach you how to observe bodies and energy so you can instruct classes based on what you see.
- Teach you how to create an environment where everyone feels included, accepted and supported.
- In a supportive and compassionate environment, you will gain the skills to teach authentically, and share your inner beauty with the world through yoga and service.
Cost: The cost of the program $3100 plus books (can be purchased online). Pay $3100 or $500 refundable deposit (balance due by Friday, January 1, 2019 at 5pm).
Super Early Bird: $2700 by October 30, 2018
Early Bird: $2900 by December 22, 2018
Payment Plan: $500 deposit plus 2-7 monthly payments totaling $3150 – email us about setting up monthly payments…they can start immediately.
Location: Embrace Yoga DC, 1650 Columbia, RD, NW, Washington, DC
TRAINING DATES & HOURS
January 2019 – July 2019
Jan 11-13 | Feb 8-10 | March 1-3 | April 12-14
May 3-5 | June 7-8 | July 19-20
Friday, 7:45pm – 9pm | Saturday & Sunday, 1:30pm-6pm